Great Stuff Windows and Doors
THE FRAME FILLER
Even if you performed the world’s greatest door or window installation, there will be gaps around the frame. We’ve got the easy, affordable way to seal those gaps — GREAT STUFF™ Window & Door. It works hard without being hard on surfaces.
This low-pressure formulation foam:
- Expands just enough to fill gaps without bowing or bending the frame, when properly applied.
- Offers greater insulation value than chinked fiberglass or caulk.
- Forms a durable, airtight and water-resistant seal that can help lower energy bills.
- Expands and contracts to allow for various weather conditions.
- Fills an average of four to six residential windows (36" x 60", a 3/8" gap, 1" deep) with a single 12-oz. can.
- Repels and deflects water.
It's easy to use because it's:
- Soft, pliable and can be stuffed back into the gap without trimming if you overfill.
- Tack-free in 5–15 minutes. 1
- Ready to trim within 60 minutes.
- All-direction dispensing.
- Flexible after it cures.
- Paintable, stainable and sandable.
- Yellow-colored — so you can see it.
- UL Classified.
- Conforms to ASTM & AAMA standards